Monday, May 30, 2011

Hoodie Woody Freaky - Prison and The Lover (lyrics)



- Haikal, your voice it's cool,bro! Really, I love this song ♥ When I heard this song I just can't explain my feelings... This song very awesome.. I hope HWF will inspiring more people... :)  - @izkelmogita –
Lyrics prison and the lover
********************************
There`s no doubt for you  
There`s no doubt for us to being here
And have a chance

We have to believe
That we can stick together
All the time we know, we know it`s true...

Prison`s not the ending
Is not the end of everything
You can see i`m breathing
And I am here singing
A beautiful song for you
That i`m still loving you

…And the prison still have a love for
Everyone that lose their love and
Nobody`s feel it, but I think maybe
Is not to late..Is not to late...

I know is not your fault
Is not your guilty, I know...yeaay..yeaah

And this time gonna make it right
Don`t think about it again
Just make it right
We gonna le it go…oouuh..yeaaah..

******************************* 

Members: Vocal : A. Haikal | Guitar : Ayub Tobing | Beatbox : Fikri Haikal (a.k.a freaky)  

Follow their twitter : @ournameisHWF  @ayubTobing  @fikrifreaky

 http://www.purevolume.com/popout_player/artist/HoodieWoodyFreaky76207 

No comments: